Zendesk Clubhouse Connector.
Zendesk – Integration – Clubhouse.
Connect your customer support software Zendesk and project management platform for software development Clubhouse using Zendesk Clubhouse Connector.
- Better Tools, Great Coder etc are the weapons that is used to make a Software, using Zendesk Clubhouse Connector by IntegrateCloud we help in bringing a another important part i.e. communication.
- Communication between Developer Team, Planning Team, Tester Teams, Architect etc. all brought together at one place.
- Quick steps
- Sign up for Zendesk or use your existing account.
- Get the App and Install it into Zendesk.
- Configure the app with your account name.
- Open a Zendesk ticket, click Apps, sign in.
- Click to create a New Story.
- Know How to use the App.
In the App we have 4 Options.
- New Story.
- Linked Tickets.
- Post Comments.
- New Story.
- How to Create New Story.
- Adding details for Creating New Story.
- Story created Successfully.
- Created Story is Clubhouse
2. Link Issue.
Zendesk Clubhouse Connector
- User can Link Issue to a existing Zendesk Ticket.
- User will get Linked successfully message.
- Linked Issue in Zendesk Update Ticket Page.
03. Linked Tickets.
- User can see all the Zendesk Tickets & their corresponding Link Issue.
- User can Export the Tickets into XLS, XlSX & CSV format.
04. Post Comment.
- User can Post Comment form the App.
- User can verify the Notified Stories is sent Successfully.
- Notified Story in Clubhouse.
- For more information please refer to the below link.
- To install the app please click on the following.
- Use Zendesk Clubhouse Connector. See the App in action.