Zendesk Slack Connector.
Connect your customer support software Zendesk via Zendesk Slack Connector.
Zendesk Integration – Slack.
Success for a great software development, Tester Team or any other team is with the help of great communication between them. Slack is an great software filling the gap between Customer support Software & Rest of the Team.
- How to Install the Zendesk Translation Integration.
- Sign up for Zendesk or use your existing account.
- User must redirect himself to Zendesk from Market Place & search for IntegrateCloud Connector for Slack – Lite V2
- Click on the install button.
- Click on the Install button of the Popup & user will be redirected to Zendesk Market Place Page where user can Install the Zendesk Slack Connector.
- Click on the Install button of the Zendesk Slack Connector.
- User can verify the Zendesk Slack Connector installed in Zendesk Manage Place.
- How to Setup the Zendesk Slack Connector.
- User will Create a New Ticket or will open an existing Ticket and find the App.
- Click on Add to Slack button
- As the User Clicks on Add to Slack button user will be redirected to a Slack`s Web Page for Authorize.
- As the User clicks on Authorized button User will be redirected & requested to enter Zendesk Credentials.
- Above if the User is using password to Authenticate then he may not click on the token Check Box. User has to Enter his Zendesk Email id, Zendesk Password & the Zendesk URL as shown above.
- Once the Authentication is completed the User will be redirected to other page where he will be shown Authentication Success Message & User will be asked to refresh the Zendesk Page.
- Slack App in Zendesk.
- How to use the App
In the App we have 2 Buttons
- Message Slack
01. Message Slack
Message Slack button helps the user to send message from the Zendesk Ticket Page directly into Slack Channel or a Particular Person.
- When user clicks on Send Slack Message the processes is completed & success message is received “Message Posted Successfully”.
- Posted Message in Slack
- User can use Tags from Slack to reply to the Zendesk Ticket.
- User can use the Setting Button to set a Default Channel or Individual Person.
For E.g. If the user decides to set a default Channel or someone User can do it via settings.
- As the user clicks on Save Settings a message is received as “Settings saved successfully!!!”
- For more information please refer to the below link.
- To install the app please click on the following: